The ANCIENT STORIES jacket takes us back to the roots of one of the biggest embroidery hubs in India, West Bengal. West Bengal is known for the story telling behind their embroideries, their creativity and sense for colors.
The Tree of Life is a ubiquitous icon found on a variety of traditional Indian textiles.
It is also the embroidery artwork of the ANCIENT STORIES jacket, made from textured cotton and cut in a contemporary bomber jacket shape.
It has rib endings for a modern feel and matte metal snap buttons.
A conversational piece, easy to wear at any time!
• We recommend purchasing your normal size – this design has a true fit but comes oversized in the design.
• Hip length, straight cut
• ¾ sleeve length with rib ending
• Invisible pockets
• Allover contrast placement embroidery
• Front placket with snap buttons
• 100% cotton, textured
• Lining: 100% cotton, fully lined
• Rib: 95% cotton / 5% lycra
• Dry clean
• Gentle iron or steam to keep the characteristic textured look of the fabric
• Natural / Onyx Black