Made of light and soft denim (9.75 oz.) by Candiani with organic cotton and very high elasticity (up to 40%). 5-pocket jeans with a wide fit and elaborate destroyed wash. Hand-crafted effects, underlaid repairs and Closed leather patch. 100% made in Italy.
- Wide fit / high waist / flared leg
- Model 1 (1,74 m / 5'8“) wears size 27 (inner leg length ca. 85 cm / 33.5”)
- Model 2 (1,73 m / 5'8“) wears size 27 (inner leg length ca. 85 cm / 33.5”)
- Made in Italy
- Eco aspect: organic cotton
- 92% Cotton (organic), 6% Elastomultiester, 2% Elastane (contains non-textile parts of animal origin – label)
- Care instructions: machine wash
These jeans are 100% made in Italy in collaboration with three longstanding partners sharing our vision and values: Our denim is woven by Candiani, a traditional company in Robecchetto near Milan who sets new sustainability standards. The family-run business Paul close to Ancona sews our denims with a high demand on quality and environmental awareness. The denims are then washed by Everest in Veneto. The company develops innovative and ecological production technologies for an environmentally friendly finish. Many details and the used look are hand-crafted.
The denim used to produce these jeans is 92% made of organic cotton. Organic cotton is significantly more environmentally friendly in cultivation and processing than conventional cotton - on average 70% less water and 60% less energy are required for production. In addition, neither genetically modified seeds nor toxic chemicals are used.