New relaxed fit with X-pockets – hybrid design made of two Closed heritage fits. Made of non-stretch denim with an elaborate patchwork wash and double waist button and curvy side seam. Part of our sustainable denim line A BETTER BLUE: these jeans are produced under resource and environmentally friendly conditions. 100% made in Italy.
- Feels like: authentic, compact and strong non-stretch denim (13 oz.)
- Looks like: patchwork wash, fringed hem and subtle contrasts at outer seam to emphasize the special shape
- Relaxed fit / mid waist / tapered leg / cropped length
- Model 1 (1,76 m / 5'9“) wears size 27
- Model 2 (1,77 m / 5'10“) wears size 27
- Inner leg length: ca. 72 cm / 28.3” (size 27)
- Front rise: ca. 31 cm / 12.2’’ (size 27)
- Leg opening: ca. 16 cm / 6.3” (size 27)
- Made in Italy
- 100% Cotton (organic)
- Care instructions: machine wash
Around 91% of our women's denims are part of our denim line A BETTER BLUE this season. In collaboration with our Italian partner companies, like weaving mills, production companies and laundries, we put a lot of passion and work into the development of sustainable materials and environmentally friendly treatments - because we want to showcase that it is possible to significantly reduce the use of chemicals, water and energy within the clothing industry.
The organic cotton used to produce these jeans is more environmentally friendly in cultivation and processing than conventional cotton. The recycled cotton comes from worn jeans.